Welcome to Via Delhi!
I’m Apeksha, a writer, a traveller, and a book lover.
I started my career in PR, but quickly switched to a publishing house because writing was my calling. I worked for Travel+Leisure India & South Asia, a luxury travel magazine, for four years and travelled to 16 countries! Later, I moved to POPxo, a women’s-only platform as the Assistant Editor and now after two years of that, I have taken the plunge to become a freelancer writer and travel blogger.
While I was working with POPxo, I interacted with an all-women team and was often asked, how did I start travelling? I have helped people with their itineraries more times than I have travelled and I still love researching hotels and experiences for friends who are travelling. (Fun Fact: My best friend and I planned her honeymoon together!)
So, I wanted this blog to help women find whatever they need: travel information, cool hotels, solo trip ideas, and just hacks to travel better. If you want me to write on something specific, leave a comment. If you want inspiration, check out my Instagram page.
South China Morning Post
Conde Nast Traveller India
Travel+Leisure India & South Asia
- Best Pools In Asia
- Interview: Naren Weiss
- Delhi VS Mumbai Face Off
- Best Family Destinations In India
- Canada’s Favourite Dishes
- Paris On Wheels
- Review: JA Manafaru Maldives
- Castles In Ireland
- Huis Ten Bosch In Japan
- Best Boutique Hotels In India
- Best Safari Lodges In India
- Best Stays In London
- Marriott’s New Resort In Turkey
- Taj Rishikesh Hotel & Spa
- Luxury Experiences Around The World
- A Guide To Tallinn, Estonia
- Review: Airbnb In Lonavala
- Review: Airbnb’s Tijara Farm Experience
- Valentine’s Day Getaways